RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:58:37 -0500
I think my dad's concern is just how long can a system last.  This all
started with his attempt to find a bellows.  We went though 3 in our search
and all had age problems.  He doesn't want to switch just for the sake of
switching, but to ensure that he doesn't wake up one day to find oil all
over his aperture blades and camera not working.  I may be over-simplifying
matters, but he is asking a fundamental question:  can we trust the OM
system and lenses to be there 10 years from now?  I think so, but it is a
concern given the age it is now.

-Bill Clark