Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:00:33 -0500
Nikon has a history of discontinuing product quicker than anyone AND running
out of parts that are not OEM, (shutter units), not to mention circuits.  At
first he'll feel fine about the decision, but wait 5-10 years from now when
he needs service.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com