Re: [OM] Slide projector

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide projector
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:49:18 -0500
Look for a used, but not abused, Kodak Carousel.  They're not
finnicky about slides, even glass-mounted ones, and the trays,
blubs and replacement parts are still available.  Mine's 25 years
old and has never missed a beat.  Also, try to find a stack loader
to go with it.  They're great for quickly looking at a new batch
of slides right out of the box.

Walt Wayman