[OM] Slide projector

Subject: [OM] Slide projector
From: "Charles Monroe" <chasmnro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:02:40 -0500
    This may off topic but I need a 35mm slide projector and as your the only
camera related list that I'm on I'm asking you if I may.  I'm not a pro but I
have a lot of slides dating back to the 1940's and want to view them once again
and now that I have two OM bodies I'm thinking of taking slides once again..
My B&H Slide Cube projector has given up the ghost and anyway it's pretty old
to find parts and lamps for.
    Does the List have any suggestions on a decent, moderate price projector
for home viewing?
Charles Monroe