Re: [OM] Don't clean like this

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't clean like this
From: "W. J. Liles" <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 19:31:52 -0600
Bill Owens wrote:

> >     Some time ago I was a subscriber to a list that went downhill in hurry
> > in a wheel barrow with discussions of this sort.  A list is most benficial
> > when it sticks the lists main aim - in this case Olympus Cameras, Lens,
> > usage, etc. Don't mean to be an old f**t but am I wrong?
> > Charles Monroe
>
> We go through this discussion several times a year over on the Pentax list.
> We always end up agreeing that this sort of discussion creates a real sense
> of community for all list members.  Then again, maybe we Pentax users are a
> weird lot :-)
>
> Bill, KG4LOV
> wowens1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is nothing.  You should have been here for the SUV wars.  And as
far as weird discussions, how about the one on lense wear caused by
photon bombardment, or the great slotted vs phillips screws in the
lenses debate, or the boulderpod for shakeproof photography (rock stable
but hell to pack)?

I think we can match anyone for weirdness, it's what keeps me reading
the posts.

Jerry Liles