[OM] Welcome to the madhouse.

Subject: [OM] Welcome to the madhouse.
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:19:59 +0000

Of course you are right Charles, but this List has been going (generally on the level, without a wheelbarrow ;-)) for many years (I first subscribed in 1996 or 97 ... I think). It is also worth noting that your post, admirable as it is, is also off-topic :>).

I have only really subscribed to the OM List, as the others were generally pretty boring.

And no, I for one do not believe that you are an old f**t (I thought that was a British term of "endearment" btw), but whatever advice you heed is up to you. Most of the subscribers are pretty reliable (I have to be taken with a pinch of salt sometimes..).

And, yes, I think that it is particularly daft thread ... :>).

Welcome

Chris