RE: [OM] Don't clean like this

Subject: RE: [OM] Don't clean like this
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:54:57 -0500
A local camera repair shop suggested this technique to me.  He had tried it
once with a Pentax.  The sand blaster was set up for cleaning shrimp boats.
They sat the camera down on a steel pedestal and blasted away.  I'm not sure
how it turned out - they are still looking for the camera!

Jim Caldwell :>)