Re: [OM] way (ot) Blissfull Silence or Revenge is Sweet 8-)

Subject: Re: [OM] way (ot) Blissfull Silence or Revenge is Sweet 8-)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:37:40 +0000
I like it Mark! You see, the Land of the Free can be a little too free sometimes n'est-ce pas?

Luckily my student son's junk mail comes to us so we can recycle it and keep him from temptation's door ;-).

I am pretty sure that there is a law in this country against such harassment and that this company would be sorted by the Office of Fair Trading. Come to think of it, most of the credit card junk mail comes from US-based companies like MBNA.

Chris