[OM] Battery drain

Subject: [OM] Battery drain
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:33:55 +1300
Hi Mark,

Not everybody in this group has access to cheap batteries; anyway,
Murphy's law has it that batteries will fail when you have no spares, you're in
the middle of a shoot, and in the back of beyond.

With my 4 OM bodies, the batteries usually last for years, but obviously that
is not everybody's experience.

It's still better to have a body that doesn't use batteries like they are going
out of fashion, IMHO.

Brian