[OM] Battery drain

Subject: [OM] Battery drain
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu \(Lama\)" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:43:33 -0500
You don't need access to cheap batteries.  I mean, you're gonna put in a new
set eventually anyway, so you just purchase them before they fail and you
always carry them.  The solution is to NEVER be without spare batteries.
You always check for your keys before you walk out the door; similarly you
always make sure you have spare batteries for the camera and flash before
you leave.  It's simple.  It works for me.

Brian Swale said,
Murphy's law has it that batteries will fail when you have no spares, you're
in
the middle of a shoot, and in the back of beyond.