Re: [OM] way (ot) Blissfull Silence or Revenge is Sweet 8-)

Subject: Re: [OM] way (ot) Blissfull Silence or Revenge is Sweet 8-)
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:06:54 -0800
You evil lad! :)

Reminds me of one of my college pals. His particular curse was magazine
subscription solicitations. He was always tossing a ton of them. Finally
he had had it, and started saving them. One particularly dull night about
six of us took to the pile, opening them all. We then paired them up and
'exchanged addresses' subscribing one magazines address to another mag
and sent them all in!

Jim Couch