Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:40:06 -0700
On 28 Oct 2001, at 13:36, Dean wrote:

> The
> differences that were pointed out between the two, however, seemed
> negligible. Is the OM2n much preferred over the OM2? If so, why? thanks.

The only reason, in my mind, for prefering the 2N is the flash ready light
in the viewfinder.  If one does alot of flash work, that's pretty handy.

I'm soon going to have a difficult decision to make...  I have a *really*
nice OM-2 that I've been using the last couple of years, and I'm about to
get an almost-as-nice OM-2n back from a complete CLA.  Because I
don't *really* need both cameras, I probably should sell one.  But, which
one?  Should I stick with the trusted one that I've used the past couple
of years, or sell it and keep the one with a few extra features?

Decisions...  decisions...  (SIGH!)

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca