Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:40:58 -0600
Chris,

As soon as you sell either one you will be sorry about it, and its so
irreversible.

Tell ya what I'm gonna do......you keep the "trusted one"and immediately
ship the freshly CLA'd 2n to me.  I will test it for you to ensure the CLA
was successful, then if it is all right, I will hold it for you until you
realize the error of your thinking and request its return.  It will be warm
dry and safe in a loving environment, (I'll keep it with my own 2n's, it
won't even get lonely) and of course I'll return it promptly when your ready
for it.

It's the least I can do for the President of Z.A.!!

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS
P.S.  You might throw in a few lenses so it won't get lonely on the trip.
;-)