Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:47:49 -0500
At 08:39 PM 10/28/01 -0600, you wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
> Thanks, Daryl, for the generous offer.  Had I known earlier that you're
> such a helpful guy, I would've had the shop send all five bodies (there's
> nothing better than a quantity discount!) directly to you for thorough
post-CLA testing.

That wouldn't have worked, I got 6 so one of them wouldn't have had a mate,
I mean partner, er, whatever!  Unless of course they are not
monogamous.........I'm waiting for Charles Sdunek to advise me in this
matter.........hey, don't blame me, it was his idea!

>  Alas, I'll just "suffer through" and test them myself.

Chris, I feel your pain........

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS

I wish I could answer...... I have an OM 2 and a 2N, I am pretty sure there is nothing going on between them. Perhaps they have some moral dilemma with intermodel relationships. Or maybe its because the 2 is chrome and the 2n is black.... hmmmm....or maybe that padded divider between them in the camera bag is the problem. I will do some experimentation and report back.

Charles

Visit us on the web: http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz