Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any thing wrong with the OM2?
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:08:36 -0500
At 01:40 PM 10/28/01 -0700, you wrote:
I'm soon going to have a difficult decision to make...  I have a *really*
nice OM-2 that I've been using the last couple of years, and I'm about to
get an almost-as-nice OM-2n back from a complete CLA.  Because I
don't *really* need both cameras, I probably should sell one.  But, which
one?  Should I stick with the trusted one that I've used the past couple
of years, or sell it and keep the one with a few extra features?

Decisions...  decisions...  (SIGH!)

Regards,

Chris

I have one of each... I would keep both.

Chuck

Visit us on the web: http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz