Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:28:41 -0400
Totally tasteless and unappreciated. To think that the words you scribed
below are funny, witty or acceptable is incomprehensible. Your afterthought
follow-up reveals that you couldn't possibly comprehend the depth of your
insult or it's permanence. It cannot be revoked. You have demonstrated a
total lack of sensitivity to the members of this list, many of which have
shared how the events in New York and DC  have touched them personally.

I am deeply saddened by your callused comments to the list. I don't believe
that I, for one, can accept any of your future posts as contributing to the
betterment of this forum. On the otherhand, I'm not so sure the forum exists
anymore. It no longer resembles the original intent. If I was the
administrator of the list, I'd shut it down.

So I guess you can chalk up another to the list of members you've chased
off. But I'm not leaving angry. There's nothing left here to be angry about.
The community is disbanding. What was once a haven for lovers of OM gear has
become the dumping grounds of too many self-absorbed egos.

Sadly, I leave.
Mickey Trageser