Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:58:27 -0700
Larry this is EXACTLY the kind of thing that is driving people like Tom and
Brian away! Brian was not objecting to the OT posts or the subject matter,
but to the way people responded to requests to stay on topic. Why can't you
(and others on the list) just be polite? Can't folks on this list express
their disagreement without resorting to nasty jibes? No wonder everyone is
leaving. If things continue in this vein, I will be joining the exodus.

Brian, sorry to see you go, you have been a valuable member of this list as
have many others who have left. Hopefully we can corrospond off list.

Jim Couch