Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT] My LAST Farewell from one of the BIGGER enablers
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:17:43 -0400
Yeah, those damn New Yorkers had to have a tragedy. Don't they know most
of the rest of the country doesn't like New Yorkers anyway!
Why did they have to go and affect so many people on the list and
disrupt carefree Olympus talk!. A few comments, OK!  But, enough is
Enough! They'll get OVER it!! :)

Larry