Re: [OM] Back!

Subject: Re: [OM] Back!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:27:28 +0100
Welcome back Frugal.

What did you think of Liege? I think that it is a really special city, sort of seedy and dignified at the same time. The Sunday market is pretty interesting... Bruges is beautiful, so is Brussels, but I have been ripped off every time I have visited (eating, hotels etc...). But I have a lovely photo of my wife's new yellow Beatle in La Grande Place, taken with a newly acquired 21/3.5, which I will post on my burgeoning website sometime soon.

I have to say that you did not miss much in Luxembourg in my opinion (apologies to any Luxemburgers on the List). It is a very tidy, very together, little state which is probably on a par with Brussels for cost.

Chris