RE: [OM] Advice on what to carry

Subject: RE: [OM] Advice on what to carry
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:41:31 -0500
This sort of reminds me of the "kit under $1100" survey.  If it were me,
I would stay minimal and go with the -4Ti, 21/3.5, and 90 macro.  Too
much gear will distract you from what you might actually see, and if you
keep it lean, you will be working more towards what you can see with
what you have, and not what everyone else might see.

bobgries