Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall

Subject: Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:40:03 -0500
I actually wondered about that myself.  I had my camera backpack and two
bodies and was stopping to change lenses a lot.  I expected that I would get
stopped by security, but I passed several and no one batted an eye. I got a
lot of strange looks from shoppers, but no one bothered us.  I suspect
taking my two kids along helped.  I think I could rob a bank and no one
would notice if I had the kids along.  (Hey, where's all the money?  I don't
know, but did you see those cute kids?).

In the back of my mind, I was going to say pretty much the same thing. They
can ask me to leave, but don't touch my stuff or me.

Tom