Re: [OM] Best Photographer Ever

Subject: Re: [OM] Best Photographer Ever
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:02:40 +0000
At 14:09 8/29/01, Bruce Hamm wrote (in part):

2) almost all of these famous photos were taken with equipment that is far less "capable" than modern wonderbricks or our OMs and Zuikos. I guess it sort of proves that the most important piece of equipment can't be found in any camera bag, but in the photographer's mind.

You're exactly right! I would rather know more about how a photographer visualized an image, determined focal length for the perspective, and made decisions about exposure, than what brand of equipment was used.

-- John