Re: [OM] Best Photographer Ever

Subject: Re: [OM] Best Photographer Ever
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:17:36 -0400
I gave the 1st link three tries: no luck.
JP

At 04:17 PM 08/31/2001 +1000, you wrote:
You want art - you can't handle ART! Check out Joel-Peter Witkin.
Still alive and scary as hell! (And you thought Arbus was odd?).
AndrewF
http://zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/witkin/jpwdefault.html
http://www.smog.net/photographers/witkin0/
http://www.salon.com/people/bc/2000/05/09/witkin/