RE: [OM] new user

Subject: RE: [OM] new user
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:56:20 -0500
Yikes! My advice would be to break your leg so you can get out of this
wedding shoot!

After reading other amateurs' experiences with wedding photography on this
list, I would be loathe to do it without the proper equipment and  some
practice. Your cameras and lenses should be enough  for the job, but your
flash equipment is not. Hopefully it will be an outdoor wedding?

I suppose a lot has to do with what the expectations of your relatives
are.....

If you are determined to go through with  it, there are plenty  on this list
who will offer some good suggestions.

Good Luck!
Chip Stratton