Re: [OM] new user

Subject: Re: [OM] new user
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:07:12 -0400
on 8/16/01 4:56 PM, Chip Stratton at cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yikes! My advice would be to break your leg so you can get out of this
> wedding shoot!

I'd have to agree with this. I've never been approached for this kind of
work, I'm sure I could pull it off but I wouldn't want to though.  My
parents ran a small photo business in the 70's and I got to hear all the war
stories about weddings.

Another gem I learned from my Dad:  "Never do business with friends or
relatives"...

If you do go ahead with shooting the wedding, there's no better place to ask
questions than here...  You may not like what you hear though! :)

Mike