Re: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 05:38:46 +0200
This is just too much. How juvenile can a grown man get? Tom, it's not even worth feeling offended by this crap (as you of course already know - I just HAD to bark at this idiot a little) Can we now all (i.e. Dave Degenerate and O.C.) keep to the subject of the list, please...

Henrik Dahl

Tom most here won't say anything against you because they depend on you for servings of scraps. You are sorely mistaken if you believe everyone here supports you. You would be surprised at who is privately stabbing you in the back. Your enemies make themselves known, look at your 'friends' when you consider the people who I mean. These people are duplicitous and say one thing in private and another in public.

Private mails from these people have time and again repeated negative views about you. They condemn your entrepreneurial views and attitude. They laugh about your 'ridiculous' statements about items listed on your web site. The most recent 21mm f2 you acquired is couched with a comment of "Hahahaha" and at least two people have said how stupid they think that is and how demeaning to other Olympus list members it is.

"Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha - he says maniacally. The whole point of the big purchase......"

Why do you bother with such huge purchases for one item? Surely they ask you could just buy a single item you need. I'm sure these 'friends' know full well that its so that the wanted item turns out at no cost to you. This is the third example of this lens you've had. Why did you sell the other two they ask. They point out that you have done this with several items such as your 40mm and 35-80mm etc. Surely this is the behaviour of a businessman and not a hobbyist. The statements go on and on. There's a whole underworld that stabs you in the back Tom. Just know that.

Most also mention that you are sensitive to issues of buying and selling on the list and never mention things openly on the list regarding this. They say you've been instrumental in transforming this list from a great place prior to your arrival that discussed OM equipment into a sales yard for second rate second hand equipment.

Anyway Tom... best of luck to you in your business dealings here. I know its an important part of your life. Maybe the only thing in your life. Keep posting pics of those parcels to fuel the hobby slash business. I don't want to deny you nor your pack members the coveted items. Offer them good deals won't you. They've licked your balls enough to deserve good prices.