Re: [OM] Re: [OT] hearing corn growing??

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] hearing corn growing??
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:21:47 -0400
Dave,
One of the links in the second URL Oben provided did call them "Porn Flakes" but it was just a come on. By the way, Oben, some of the links were quite interesting. A few "facts" were not, and there is limited documentation for some of it, but mostly it was interesting. I must add, How bizarre, how bizarre!

Gregg

 If this is all true (and it seems a bit doubtful to me) why
weren't they called "horn flakes"?