Re: [OM] Re: [OT] hearing corn growing??

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] hearing corn growing??
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:18:38 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:57:07 -0700 (PDT), Ken N wrote:

>I know BBB is in the agribusiness so he probably has some exact
>facts and figures on yields, etc., but this is some of what is
>happening here in the Peoples Republic of Iowa.

I think you gave them a pretty good idea. Down here, we're mostly
cotton and rice, although we still have a fair amount of corn.

ob oly content - I'm working with the University of Missouri to
develop better techniques for using EIR to make replant decisions.
Their standard setup (based on my advice): Om-2000 w/ zuiko 28/2.8.

Some of the research will be presented at a couple of field days and
cotton symposia this fall and winter, and presentations will include
a hearty endoresment for the OM-2000 - its low cost and built in spot
meter make it a natural for this work.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co