Re: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:40:03 +1000
I'm so relieved he's gone.

I sort of feel I owe the list an apology - I mean *he* is from the same continent as me (that's depressing, scary and embarrassing at the same time).

Most Aussies are really nice, easy going people. Please don't judge us by the rabid rantings of one twisted individual.

Let's get back to OM now !

Just got some new OM adverts in the mail and will be scanning and uploading them over the weekend all being well.

Check the OM On-Line Library early next week for some new goodies to download.

cheerio

Peter

This is just too much. How juvenile can a grown man get? Tom, it's not even worth feeling offended by this crap (as you of course already know - I just HAD to bark at this idiot a little) Can we now all (i.e. Dave Degenerate and O.C.) keep to the subject of the list, please...

Henrik Dahl

garbage snipped