Re: [OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!)
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:42:13 +1000
I've got a comment or two here. Everyone is saying this and that, for and
against. The more people argue against anything, the more they conform to
what they oppose. Let's drop all messages on this topic and take photos.

I was at Cabramurra over the last two days. There were some scenes so nice I
couldn't take photos of them. Does anyone else do this too?

Foxy