[OM] OT HTML email addresses and general list demeanor.

Subject: [OM] OT HTML email addresses and general list demeanor.
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 18:16:33 -0700
Cmon folks, lets just knock it off! We had one tiff last week. Let's all cool
off, act like adults,  and leave the nastiness behind for a week or two! :)
there is no reason that we can't discuss this without resorting to name
calling, innuendo and general nastiness. If I am wrong about that, then let's
just drop the subject. I have named no names, as I think you all know who you
are and getting personal just seems to inflame this sort of thing.

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA