RE: [OM] [OT] 'Diaphragm'

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] 'Diaphragm'
From: "David" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:36:46 +0100
Isn't this all about English grammar?
Well, how about some grammar?  For instance, without too much emphasis on
punctuation:
  Olafo wrote:
  Well Folks, your  (you're: being an abbreviation of "you are")  in luck
(or you may think, out of luck by the time you've read this).

  OM content: In Oxford on company business today. When I first lived there
there where four camera shops. Now there's just Morris Photo, and the
ubiquitous Jessop's.  (There were four camera shops when I first lived
there, but now there're just Morris Photo and the ubiquitous Jessops.)

  Very little OM equipment. There was a boxed 50mm f/1.8 in Jessop's (no
price), and nothing in Morris. my (My) impression is that here in the UK,
the OM equipment in shops is drying up rapidly.

  Chris Barrett
  Malvern

Maybe I'm being too critical, particularly as English is my second language?

David