Re: [OM] 50mm 2.0 macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm 2.0 macro lens
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:05:01 -0400
As usual, Gary keeps me honest.  Thanks for the clarification.

I thought I had remembered another test of the 50/2 in addition to the one you mention, but my memory may fail me there.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx

This email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and posting purposes. I read the list via Hotmail.com or the web-based archives to keep the traffing down on my email account.

I will probably not notice any private messages addressed to this HOtmail.com email address.