Re: [OM] 50mm 2.0 macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm 2.0 macro lens
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:55:33 -0400
Oh, well, you seem to have made a better time of it than me. Good luck with the lens. I really liked the images and tonality though.

Now I only shoot high-speed, wide-open with rangefinder cameras. The focus is more accurate (as long as the RF is properly adjusted).

If you want to see some VERY NICE F/1.0 shots taken with a Leica Noctilux, you should check this link out. (Personally, I think at ~$2k and 630g, the Noctilux is grossly overpriced, but some can stomach it's price and weight.) For comparison to the Noctilux' weight, the Zuiko 50/1.2 is 254g, and the 35-80/2.8 is 650g.

http://www.shinozuka-family.com/f1/

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx

This email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and posting purposes. I read the list via Hotmail.com or the web-based archives to keep the traffing down on my email account.

I will probably not notice any private messages addressed to this HOtmail.com email address.