[OM] OM1 offered to list.....

Subject: [OM] OM1 offered to list.....
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:29:30 +0100 (BST)
Hi Folks,

I have an OM1 Md that I'd like to sell, I will
probably put it on Eb*y sooner or later, but I thought
I'd offer it to list members first.
Its in very good condition, not mint as it has some
small marks on the chrome finish, and a very small
dint in the pentaprism (about the size of a pin head).
There doesn't appear to be any brassing at all. I have
two camera backs and you can choose which you want,
one has a film tab keeper and has a fair amount of
paint missing, the other is the original plain type
with a tiny amount of paint missing.
The shutter speeds are perfect, all the shots I have
taken come out great, all controls work as they
should, the cloth shutter is fine, it also has new
foam on the back and the mirror damper. Get this....it
has the orignal hot shoe, with no cracks! AND the
battery and motordrive covers!....AND I have a proper
mercury 1.35V battery in it! (3 months old) and will
throw in a spare brand new one as well (so no dodgy
adapters etc).
The price I'm looking for? Around $110 for the body,
although I'm open to offers and swaps, I'm
particularly interested in wide angle prime lens, not
necessarily zuiko (maybe a vivitar or tamron?),
something wider than 28mm. Drop me a line and ask
anything you want.
I will throw in a 50mm F1.8 Zuiko lens, a multicoated
version in very good condition for another $10, no
mold or oil or scratches etc.

Cheers

Chris