Re: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction AND THE WINNER STILL IS...

Subject: Re: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction AND THE WINNER STILL IS...
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:00:58 -0600
At 08:58 AM 7/30/2001 -0700, Barry Hinderks wrote:

[snip]

>And what was the comment about his "selling tactics" would see him getting
>less than market??????

Those were my comments (I started the thread, anyways), and I stand by them.  I
think he got less than the lens is worth, *assuming* it's in great shape.  The
rejoinder that those who disagreed with me came back with was that, he might be
shrewd, and the lens might actually be in rough shape (at least, comparatively
speaking), so the final bid may be high for a lens in less-than-pristine shape.

Garth