Re: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction AND THE WINNER IS...

Subject: Re: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction AND THE WINNER IS...
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:08:00 -0700
Charles Packard won with a guess of 2995.00. Closing bid was 3050.00. Many of
the
guesses were very low, and nobody's guess went over the bid amount! One
contestant
(who is very knowledgeable on used Zuiko prices) stated this was a tough one to
call, which is exactly why I picked it!

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA