[OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction THERE IS STILL TIME

Subject: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction THERE IS STILL TIME
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:25:59 -0700
Oops, you are indeed correct! In fact I had set a closing time of one hour
prior to the close of the auction as my deadline, so there is actually time to
still accept entries! I just kind of was asleep at the wheel around here (I
won't expalin for fear of going OT). I saw the reserve met and my brain said
auction closed! Soo.. there is still time to fire off your entries!

johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Last I checked the auction was not over.
> Am I looking at the wrong auction?
> --p.j.

To review the contest:

--