[OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction CONTEST

Subject: [OM] CONTEST e*ay 350/2.8 auction CONTEST
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:04:33 -0700
Ok folks since I was the 'winner' of the last little contest, it is my turn to
come up with the next one, so here it is, guess the winning bid on this
wonderful auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1258068906  Person
closest to the actual winning bid gets a roll of their favorite film, and the
chance to pick the next contest. In case of a tie, the first entry in MY mailbox
will be the winner. Your entry must be recieved by Jul-29-01 20:51:00 PDT which
is one hour prior to the auction close.

Please reply direct to me at JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ,  NOT to the list.
Please make sure that the word CONTEST is in the subject line.

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA