Re: [OM] [OT] Getting pysched...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Getting pysched...
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:59:02 EDT
In a message dated 7/28/01 7:57:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
packardc@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What do you do to mentally and
> emotionally prepare for making photographs?

I am fortunate to live in an area that is rich with photography
opportunities.  In fact it is an abundance of riches so that part of the job
is to focus on a venue and set out to do it justice.  I have set out on a
project to photograph the "funky" and weird signs and other images in the
various ethnic and generally different areas of San Diego.  The images will
go into an album that will no doubt mean more to me and perhaps my wife than
anyone else.  But it's the doing of the photography that is the therapy.  It
relaxes me to go out to scout for these things.  They are everywhere, it's
wonderful.

Dave Dougherty