[OM] Campfire list (ot)

Subject: [OM] Campfire list (ot)
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding all the OT posts:

I liken this list to a campfire where hunting/fishing buddies
will digress into all sorts of OT discussions (non
hunting/fishing topics). As in the case of the campfire, we are
free to pick and choose our conversations.

However, it is unfortunate for those of us on the Digest, that
we cannot filter out like others can who are on the "instant
response list."  It would be most beneficial if we TRIMMED our
through page upon page of >>..>>>..>>>>...>>>>>..>>>>>> it does
get a bit irritating.  Even some of our most vaunted "old-timer
experts" are highly guilty of this.

Ken N.