Re: [OM] [OT] Getting pysched...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Getting pysched...
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:48:27 -0400
Dave,

That's right. Without even really thinking about it, I have been doing a
photographic study of industrial plants that I come across in my travels. I
rarely have any information on the plants I photograph, however I do have a
collection that I plan to publish on the web as soon as I get the time to scan
them in. Here is a link to a known plant - Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant in
NY. This was taken using the 75-150/4 at 150 from a moving boat. The film was
Kodak ProImage 100. Exposure not and aperture not recorded. The scan is not
clean and I will have to re-do it, but once again the 75-150 surprises me with
it's performance, even wide open.

http://www.virtechsolutions.com/photo/IndianPt.jpg

And another of an unknown plant taken from a field outside of Nazareth Speedway
in PA. This was handheld using the Tamron 500/8 and Kodak ProImage 100. I was
surprised at the detail I got handholding the 500 mm lens at f/8. Again a quick
scan that needs to be cleaned up.

http://www.virtechsolutions.com/photo/Chutes.jpg

Mike V. <><