Re: [OM] Proimage 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Proimage 100
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:31:39 +0000
See the information on Kodak's web site here (paste the entire URL back together if it wraps):
http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?section=&cc=US&lc=en&product=KODAK+PROFESSIONAL+PRO+IMAGE+100+Colour+Negative+Film

Data sheet is here:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e4L/e4L.pdf

Compare to data sheet for Kodak Gold here (*not* Royal Gold):
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/consumer/products/pdf/e15.pdf

They are virtually identical.
IMO it's a "pro" version of Kodak Gold 100.

-- John