Re: [OM] Well, sometimes you just get hosed...

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, sometimes you just get hosed...
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:52:45 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/01 11:31:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  tend to agree. I happen to have a good regular UPS carrier in my
>  neighborhood at the
>  moment and so far I've no issues, but with UPS you just never know

My current situation, too.  Nice gal, my neighborhood UPS driver.  One thing
I've noticed:  UPS NEVER leaves a parcel outside my door.  The USPS regularly
does, which is heart-stopping when you arrive home from work and find it out
there in plain sight, in what is a less-than-safe neighborhood for that.
(I've had two trucks broken into in the past two years.  New one has an
alarm.... this summer is the real test, as the vagrants seem to populate this
neighborhood more when it isn't rainy season.)