Re: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s

Subject: Re: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:08:17 +0200
Susan and Clemente,

I fully understand your love to the OM2. Although I've only had my OM2 for
three years now.

When I was about to revive my photographical activities again three years ago,
I almost immediately started looking for more serious machines than my OM 10,
which I have got as a 15 year old, many years ago.

I saw my black OM2 in a shopping window, pretty much worn and obviously more
experienced than I was. Although mostly using an OM4Ti today (you see what
Zuikoholism does), I still regard my OM2 the first place. It's the look and
feel, but also the simple fact that control of sharpness, time and aperture
makes the photos.

If I ever gave up the OM thing, I'd still keep the OM2 for that reason.

Regards,

Bernd