Re: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s

Subject: Re: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:50:29 EDT
I can't speak for what others were looking for in the 70s, however in the
late 70s while on a trip to Hong Kong I purchased two OM 1s and several
lenses.  Don't still have them, but do have a better kit now. Prior to that
time I had owned a variety large, medium and 35mm equipment including a Nikon
F.  What drew me to the Olympus was the size and quality of what they had to
offer.  Size was important because the other person who wouild be using the
equipment (read former spouce) had small hands.  I fell in love with the
cameras and that love still lives.  Bill Barber