Re: [OM] [OT] E*bay bites ....period!

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] E*bay bites ....period!
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:07:15 -0400
Dave said:

| I disagree on this.  As I see it, the buyer's responsibility is to cough
up
| money in a timely manner and send it to the seller.  That being done, his
| responsibilities end and appropriate feedback is due him (snipped)

I agree.  Sometimes, though, I forget to post feedback for the buyer when he
pays.  I'm reminded when I see feedback for me from that buyer.  I
immediately remedy the situation by posting feedback for the buyer which
makes it look like I was waiting to see if he said something nice.

I personally am fed up with eB**, P*ypal and the whole auction scene.
While I have had mostly satisfactory results both as a buyer (with a few
notable exceptions!) and a seller, the whole process is becoming tedious and
expensive.
I get tempted to buy things I don't really need and all the various entities
involved are upping fees and looking for new ways to "market" stuff and
services to you that part you from even more money.

After my current auctions end, I'll sell to folks directly if I have
anything to part with. Anything else I have left over to sell will be
wholesaled to KEH or B&H.  I need to spend more time making photographs!

(end of rant!)

Mike Gardner
(a.k.a. hardwick9)