RE: [OM] [OT] E*bay bites me in the a**

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] E*bay bites me in the a**
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:13:26 -0500
I disagree on this.  As I see it, the buyer's responsibility is to cough up
money in a timely manner and send it to the seller.  That being done, his
responsibilities end and appropriate feedback is due him.  The buyer, being
the one that (supposedly) is profiting from the deal, gets additional
responsibilities.  He gets to accurately represent the goods, receive the
money, post appropriate feedback to the buyer, ship the goods in a proper &
timely manner, and stand by his sale.  Using the feedback system we all
depend upon as leverage to ensure good feedback is one of the chief reasons
it's failing.

I ensure my positive feedback by accurately representing goods & shipping
them out quickly.  I can't correct how others use the feedback system, but I
can and do adhere to what the feedback system was designed to do.

Dave