Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**

Subject: Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 08:12:06 -0700
Tom:

Sorry to hear about your continuing misfortune on this.

I think *-Bay should have a way to read all of the negative comments at
once, rather than paging through endless screens of feedback.  The Yahoo
auction sites lets you do this, and is very convenient.

There was a seller recently that had a 200 mm f/5 that I would have bid
on.  Unfortunately, the seller had 63 negative comments!  I bought one
from Wall Street Camera instead, for considerably more dollars.

Bill Stanke

Tom Scales wrote:

> For long time readers, you'll remember that I had a buyer of my 18/3.5 back
> out on the deal.  He overbid and did it without his wife's 'permission' and
> she made him renege on the deal.
<snip>