Re: [OM] [OT] Wh@t !n G-d's n@me !s eB*y?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Wh@t !n G-d's n@me !s eB*y?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 20:08:42 -0600
At 08:07 PM 7/8/01 -0500, Parzival Herzog wrote:

Whats this eb*y? Min*lta about?  [etc.]

The reason *I* spell it eB*y (instead of the other way) is because this is a public list, and a few months ago, eB*y (in one of their occasional sweeps of such lists) found that one of our List members had supposedly posted negative comments about another eB*yer. They suspended him.

eB*y most likely discovered this by doing brute-force searches for their full name, and having their customer service Naz*s then read through the flagged material.

Just trying to give their little line-eaters less to eat, is all.

As for the use of asterisks in other contexts, well, it's BLASPHEMY to mention the names of other camera manufacturers on this List, doncha know? 8^>

Garth